9.23.2011

BTS: AS FAR AS I CAN SEE MUSIC VIDEO


Here's a "Behind the Seams" look at the Music Video for PHANTOGRAM 'As Far As I Can See'. I had the great pleasure of styling this video for the band. It was such a wonderful project to be apart of. Special thank you to my assistant Sarah Bacot!





Sarah's Outfit:
Top: SAM & LAVI I Skirt : Sarah's Own  I Shoes: Steve Madden I Jewelry: Armor Jewelry


Josh's Outfit:
Top: Uniqlo I Jeans: Paige  Shoes: VANS 



 Sarah's 2nd Outfit:
Top: SAM & LAVI I Jeans : J Brand  Shoes: Steve Madden Necklace: Anndra Neen




Director: Ewan MacLeod
Art Director: Ali Rubinfeld and Hanna Buck 
Stylist: Noel Jean
Assistant Stylist: Sarah Bacot
Hair: Daniel Garza
Make-Up: Ivy Ermert

Music Video for PHANTOGRAM 'As Far As I Can See'
2011 Barsuk Records


Photos provided by Alexander Stein


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...