10.27.2010

FASHION OUT LOUD

This past weekend I went back to my hometown to showcase my Spring/Summer 2011. It was a absolutely beautiful! Thank you for all the local support and sponsorship!!! Here are just a few pics of the event... More to come :)

















Performance by OVERTONE




DJ Pete Sanchez III (twin brother), Angel Kowatsch (mom), and Noel Jean



Jessica Painter and Noel Jean



Head Hair Stylist, Luz Marines Celebrity Stylist Monica Rose, and Joe Valenzuela of ENJOY Hair Care




Photographer: Anthony Guerrero



4 comments:

  1. Joseph D. SolisOctober 28, 2010

    OMG it really was a family affair! Monica and even Lucy! I love it. I want all the details and all the chisme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Jean!!! First of all let me say this website is redonculous, i love it! second your line looks great! 3rd.... Woman, I dont have ur number and I'm not on bbm anymore... Give me a buzz,9143208434. Love u! Hope to see u soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book
    in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to
    drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic
    blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.


    Here is my webpage :: website

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...