6.23.2010

WELCOME

For those of you who do not know me yet, my name is Noel and I am a New York based fashion designer for my label NOEL JEAN. For those of you who do know me, WELCOME! I hope you all like what I have in store for you...

Ever wanted to go "Behind the Seams" in the fashion industry? This blog is going to do just that. It is not all the glitz and glamour that reality shows make it out to be, but there are definitely some wonderful rewards that come with being in this industry. Never a dull moment, that is for sure!

As a California transplant to New York, I am now approaching my first year living in New York and am getting ready to produce my first full collection. I look forward to sharing with you the good, the bad, and incredible experiences that is journey is going to take me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in for your journey missy...so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...