6.25.2010

IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY


I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was discovering the sights and smells NY had to offer, haha. I'll never forget the plane ride over here, I was excited, nervous, and knew I was completely out of my mind to take this leap of faith. It has been a roller coaster of a ride, and I do always miss my friends and family in California, but I am exactly where I want to be. Building on my dream I have wanted since I was a kid.

The advice I can give to youngsters looking to chase their dreams... Do it, but be smart. Realize that it's going to take a lot of work, patience, and passion. Keep motivated, surround yourself with inspiring people, and stay focused.


I thank all my California friends for continuing to support me to follow my heart and do what I have always wanted to do. I'd like to also thank my new friends in New York for accepting me and supporting this rookie and showing me the ropes out here. I would especially like to thank my family, who are so important to me and have encouraged any crazy decision I ever made because they truly believe in me. I am a very lucky girl and I love you all.

One year down, plenty more to years to discover...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...